Friday, January 17, 2014

Jobin Digital Painting Playback




OK, it took some research and doing but I learned how to get the playback (video) of my iPad Brushes painting here on the blog.
Note: the video playback is a bit blurry at fullscreen. I will have to look into why that is, perhaps it is a matter of settings.

I remembered a post on one of the blogs I follow, "Making a Mark" by Artist and writer Katherine Tyrrell, searched it out and then proceeded to learn how to do it. This is the link to that specific "Making a Mark" post.
Katherine's blog is one of the best. It is loaded with informative and thought provoking posts and links. It is one of those that really shortens the learning curve for the rest of us.

The short answer is it must first be uploaded to YouTube or Flickr then uploaded here to my blog. Of course that meant launching my own YouTube Channel.

As I said in my second post (below) I am having fun and experimenting.
BTW Jobin is a real cat with a ... um... difficult disposition. One of the challenges will be to capture her various 'states of existence'.v1

No comments:

Post a Comment