Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Coaster Show (now) at Gallery 30 South
















































"Lava Dog 363"
"The Savage Garden (Callow)"
4" x 4" (10.16 cm x 10.16 cm)
Watercolor/gouache/colored pencil

It's great to be back in The Coaster Show again which now has a new home in Pasadena California at Gallery 30 South.
The show features art drawn, painted, sculpted(non 3-D this year) or analog photography on 4'x4" beer coasters. The show hangs October 4-28th 2018.

I am always anxious to see the wide variety of work on 1000 or so coasters from so many great artists.
My two accepted are from my Savage Garden series and the random Lava Dog 363 which began digitally on the iPad. My Savage Garden series is still in its infancy but I have some ideas rolling around as to what it will be.

Cheers...




No comments:

Post a Comment